Friday, January 25, 2008

Filigree Fun

I can't get enough of brocade inspired design. It's so hot right now; there is no end to it's adaptability. It can add an element of elegance to a room: or a modern flare to an invitation:
It can spice up your basic dinnerware:
or create the perfect wedding cake:
Not just black and white; try it out in a deep salmon or a mint green. Use it as an accent or a focus. Make it your own. Check this out if you're a fellow fan: http://www.brocadedesign.co.uk/?cid=12.

2 comments:

the jensen's said...

I love your blog!!! You are so right - Brocade is way hot and I am a big fan of brocade home. Get their catalogs - they are awesome! And I totally have those plates! (Much to Scott's chagrin...)

Katie Petersen said...

Hey Em, so I didn't know you had two blogs. Just to let you know. Tagg and I totally have that plate set in the picture. Love it and love you!